Domestic Violence Info & Resources

The Malden Police Department's Domestic Violence Unit is located within the Family Service Unit.  Detectives assigned to this unit work to assist victims of domestic violence.  If you should have any questions or concerns, please contact the Family Service Unit at 781-397-7181.



Are you being abused?  Ask yourself these questions . . .
  • Are you frightened by your partner's anger?
  • Are you afraid to disagree with your partner or go against their wishes?
  • Are you constantly apologizing or making excuses for your partner's behavior?
  • Do you have to justify everything you do, everyone you see or talk with to avoid his/her anger?
  • Does your partner put you down, but tells you that he/she loves you?
  • Have you ever been hit, shoved, kicked, pinched or poked, or had things thrown at you?
  • Do you avoid seeing friends and family members to avoid your partner's anger?
  • Are you afraid to leave your partner because he/she has threatened to harm them self or you?
  • Does your partner control all finances and will not let you get involved or have freedom with your own money?
  • Have you ever been forced or felt pressured into having sex when you didn't want to?
  • Does your partner abuse drugs or alcohol and pressure you to partake in this activity?  Do they use "being drunk" or "high" as an excuse for their violence?
  • If you are an immigrant, has your partner ever threatened to have you deported?
  • Has your partner ever threatened to take your children away?
  • If you are gay, lesbian, bisexual, or transgender, has your partner ever threatened to "out" you to family, friends, or co-workers if you don't comply with certain demands?

If you answered yes to any of the above questions, please call the Domestic Violence Liaison to discuss your rights and options (781) 397-7171.

If you are a victim of domestic violence, the following are your rights for a 209A / Abuse Prevention Order

You have the right to appear at the Superior, Probate and Family, or District Court, given that you reside in the appropriate jurisdiction, and file a complaint requesting any of the following applicable orders:

  • An order restraining your batterer from abusing you;

  • An order directing your batterer to leave and remain away from your residence;

  • An order awarding you custody of a minor;

  • An order directing your batterer to pay support for you or any minor child in your custody;

  • An order directing your batterer to pay you any losses suffered as a result of abuse, including medical and moving expenses, loss of earnings or support, cost for restoring utilities and replacing locks, reasonable attorneys' fees and other out of pocket losses for injuries and property damage sustained.

In an emergency on weekends, holidays, weeknights (after court business hours end) the police will refer you to a justice of the Superior, Probate and Family, District, or the Boston Municipal Court and seek a complaint for threats, assault and battery, assault with a deadly weapon, assault with intent to kill, or other related offenses.

If you are in need of medical treatment, you have the right to request an officer present drive you to the nearest hospital or otherwise assist you in obtaining medical treatment.  If you believe that police protection is needed for your physical safety, you have the right to request that the officer present remain at the scene until you and your children can leave or until your safety is otherwise ensured.  You may also request that an officer assist you in locating or take you to a safe place, including but not limited to a designated meeting place for a shelter or a family member's or friend's residence, or similar place of safety.  You may request a copy of the police incident report at no cost from the police department for your records.

Frequently Asked Questions

Who can I obtain a restraining order against?

In order to obtain a 209A Restraining Order against an abuser, your relationship must be one of the following:

  • Currently or formerly were in a substantial dating relationship

  • A spouse or former spouse

  • A present or former roommate/household member

  • A blood relative or a present or former relative by marriage

  • The parent of your minor child

How do I know if I qualify for a restraining order?

In order to obtain a 209A restraining order, you must be in fear of imminent serious physical harm from your abuser.

Where do I go to apply for a restraining order?

During business hours of the Massachusetts Trial Court, you can go to your district courthouse in order to apply for a 209A restraining order, or you may go to the Probate and Family Court, which handles the jurisdiction/city/county you reside in.  If you have fled the city where you live for safety reasons, you may report to the courthouse in the area where you are staying/living.

During the hours when the courthouse is closed, you may report to any police department in order to obtain an Emergency Order which will protect you until the appropriate courthouse should open, where you will then have to report in order to have your restraining order extended.

What will happen at the court when I apply for a restraining order?

In order to apply for a restraining order, you must report to the Civil Clerk's Office at the appropriate courthouse.  There, you will fill out paperwork containing your information and the abuser's information (i.e.; name, address, date of birth, work address, telephone number, etc.)  You will also fill out an affidavit (sworn statement), which will serve as your written statement to the court as to why you are in need of a 209A restraining order.  After filling out the application forms, you will then report before a judge who will ask you questions to determine the appropriateness of granting you a restraining order.  It is important to put as much information as possible into your affidavit regarding the abuse.

How long will the restraining order last?

It is at the judge's discretion whether or not they will deny or grant your restraining order after reading your application and hearing your testimony at the initial hearing.  If an order is granted, it is typically granted as a temporary order, which is valid for 10-14 days.  If you wish to have the order continued beyond the 10-14 days, you will need to return to the courthouse where you obtained the order, at which time a hearing will take place.  If the defendant has been served with the order, he/she will be present for this hearing.  At this hearing, an order can be continued for up to one year, after which if you return on the anniversary date the order may be extended on a permanent basis.

What happens if I do not show up to the 10 day extension hearing?

If you do not appear at the 10-14 day hearing, the judge will vacate the order.  If you appear and the defendant has been served but does not show up, the order at your request will be extended for one year and/or modified.  If you and the defendant appear, a full hearing will take place in front of a judge, where you and the defendant will plead your case as to why the order should be extended or vacated.

It is recommended by the Malden Police Department that you never fully vacate an order.  We urge you to keep in mind that a restraining order is a tool to keep you and your family safe that can be modified to fit your particular needs.  A restraining order can be a full stay-away or an order that allows you and the abuser contact, but makes abusing you a violation of the order; we refer to this type of order as a "no-abuse" order.

If I am granted a restraining order, who notifies my abuser of the order?

The police department in the city where your abuser lives is responsible for notifying the abuser/defendant of the restraining order.  This process is commonly referred to as "service of a 209A order."  When a police department receives a request for service, the order is processed.  This includes a check to see if the defendant has a license to carry a firearm or an FID card, both of which must be surrendered at the time of service.  The processing stage of the order also ensures that the defendant does not have any current warrants for their arrest, which will require that the defendant be placed into custody (arrested).  During the service attempt stage, a police officer will locate the defendant and serve him or her in hand with the order.  When serving a 209A restraining order, the officer will read the order to the defendant and advise them of the expiration date of the order.  This ensures that the defendant understands what the court has ordered them not to do.  If at the time the order is served, the defendant must vacate the address, the police will stand by to ensure the defendant leaves the premises and will accompany you, the plaintiff, to the home to ensure the defendant has not returned.

What happens next?

The order is active once it is served.  In other words, violating the terms of the order once it is served, is a criminal offense, which may lead to the arrest of the defendant.

If the defendant violates the order, call the police immediately.  Do not hesitate or question whether or not a violation has taken place.  Notify the police who can then determine the necessary actions that may be taken.  One of four criminal applications/procedures may take place when a violation is reported:

  1. Clerk Magistrate Hearing:  Magistrate hearings are held to decide if there is enough probable cause for bringing charges for everything from assaults to vehicular homicide.

  2. Summons:  A notice summoning a defendant to court

  3. Warrant:  A judicial writ authorizing an officer to make a search, seizure, or arrest or to execute a judgment

  4. Arrest:  Detaining a defendant in legal custody for a criminal offense

Can the defendant still see our children?  Can I still receive child support from the defendant?

If requested, the judge at the district court level can make a determination of child custody and visitation both supervised and unsupervised, as well as a temporary order of child support on the Emergency and regular 209A orders.  However, the best place to handle family/probate matters is at the Probate and Family Court, where along with obtaining a restraining order, it is at this level that paternity matters, custody, visitation and child support can be ordered.

The Probate and Family Court has jurisdiction over family matters such as divorce, paternity, child support, custody, visitation, adoption, termination of paternal rights, and abuse prevention.  Probate matters include jurisdiction over wills, administration, guardianships, conservatorships, and change of name. The court also has general equity jurisdiction.

In addition to the criminal charges for violating a restraining order, what else can the defendant be charged with?

The following are charges that a defendant can be charged with in conjunction with a 209A order violation and other domestic violence incidents:

  • Assault (G.L. c.265, s.13A): an attempt or offer to do bodily injury by force or violence or attempt to batter

  • Assault & Battery (G.L. c.265, s. 13A):  a harmful or unwanted touching of another, no matter how slight, without legal right to do so

  • Assault & Battery by Means of a Dangerous Weapon (G.L. c.265, s.15): a battery with a dangerous weapon, such as a baseball bat, a shod foot, a knife, or other object either inherently dangerous or used in a way that may cause serious injury or death to another

  • Threats (G.L. c.275, s. 2): verbal or written threats to do harm which a victim reasonably believes the abuser can commit

  • Trespassing (G.L. c.266, s.120): entering or remaining in a house or on land in violation of a 209A order

  • Malicious Destruction of Personal Property (G.L. c.266, s.127): the destruction of or injury to personal property, a house or building in a manner that is willful and malicious

  • Stalking (G.L. c.265, s.43a): the willful, malicious and repeated following or harassing of an individual and the making of threats with the intent to place that person in imminent fear of death or serious bodily injury.  The penalties are greater for a conviction of a stalking crime committed in violation of a 209A order.

  • Aggravated Assault (G.L. c.265, s.13A(b)): an attempt or offer to do bodily injury by force or violence or attempt to batter by a defendant with the knowledge that there is an outstanding temporary or permanent vacate, restraining order, or judgments issued in effect against the defendant at the time of such assault.

  • Aggravated Assault & Battery (G.L. c.265, s.13A(b)): harmful or unwanted touching by another, no matter how slight without the legal right to do so and either 1) causing serious bodily injury as defined in Chapter 209, Section 13A, or 2) the victim being pregnant at the time of such assault and battery and the defendant knew or had reason to know the victim was pregnant, or 3) the defendant had knowledge of an outstanding temporary or permanent vacate, restraining order or judgments issued in effect against the defendant at the time of such assault and battery.

  • Aggravated Assault & Battery with a Dangerous Weapon (G.L. c.265, s.15A): assault and battery with a dangerous weapon and either 1) causing serious bodily injury as defined in Chapter 209, Section 13A, or 2) the victim being pregnant at the time of such assault and battery and the defendant knew or had reason to know the victim was pregnant, or 3) the defendant had knowledge of an outstanding temporary or permanent vacate, restraining order or judgments issued in effect against the defendant at the time of such assault and battery, or 4) the victim was a child under the age of 14 and the defendant was 17 years or older.


What is a Safety Plan?

  • A safety plan is a list of ideas that you can use to help increase your safety.

  • Advocates can help you create an individualized safety plan to help you assess your current situation.

  • A safety plan can be critical for you if you are considering taking steps to change your current situation.

Internet Safety

American Bar Association
Commission on Domestic Violence

Taking all of the actions on this page may not prevent an abuser from discovering your email and internet activity. The safest way to find information on the internet is to go to a safer computer. Suggestions are: a local library, a friend's house or your workplace. Other safety suggestions: change your password often, do not pick obvious words or numbers for your password, and pick a combination of letters and numbers for your password.


email: if an abuser has access to your email account, he or she may be able to read your incoming and outgoing mail. if you believe your account is secure, make sure you choose a password he or she will not be able to guess. If an abuser sends you threatening or harassing email messages, they may be printed and saved as evidence of this abuse. Additionally, the messages may constitute a federal offense. For more information on this issue, contact your local United States Attorney's Office.

history / cache file: if an abuser knows how to read your computer's history or cache file (automatically saved web pages and graphics), he or she may be able to see information you have viewed recently on the internet.

You can clear your history or empty your cache file in your browser's settings.*

  • Netscape:
    Pulldown Edit menu, select Preferences. Click on Navigator on choose 'Clear History'. Click on Advanced then select Cache. Click on "Clear Disk Cache". On older versions of Netscape: Pulldown Options menu. Select Network Options, Select Cache. Click on "Clear Disk Cache".
  • Internet Explorer:
    Pull down Tools menu, select Internet Options. On General page, under Temporary Internet Files, click on "Delete Files." If asked, check the box to delete all offline content. Still within the Temporary Internet Files section, click on Settings. (This next step may make it harder to navigate pages where you'd like your information to be remembered, but these remaining cookies do show website pages you have visited. Therefore, use your own judgment as to whether or not to take this next step). Click on "View Files." Manually highlight all the files (cookies) shown, then hit Delete. Close that window, then on General page under History section, click on "Clear History."
  • AOL:
    Pulldown Members menu, select Preferences. Click on WWW icon. Then select Advanced. Purge Cache.

Additionally, a victim needs to make sure that the "Use Inline Autocomplete" box is NOT checked. This function will complete a partial web address while typing a location in the address bar at the top of the browser. If you are using Internet Explorer, this box can be found on the MS Internet Explorer Page by clicking on "Tools" at the top of the screen, then "Internet Options," and then the "Advanced" tab. About halfway down there is a "Use inline AutoComplete" box that can be checked and unchecked by clicking on it. Uncheck the box to disable the feature that automatically completes an internet address when you start typing in the internet address box.

* This information may not completely hide your tracks. Many browser types have features that display recently visited sites. The safest way to find information on the internet, would be at a local library, a friend's house, or at work.

Contact information:
ABA Commission on Domestic Violence
740 15th Street, NW, 9th Floor
Washington, DC, 20005-1022


Safety Before and During an Explosive Incident

  • While you are not able to always avoid a violent incident from occurring in a domestic violence relationship, you can use a number of these tips to keep you safe.
  • Always dial 9-1-1 when violence occurs, if you feel a situation is escalating towards violence, call for police intervention to prevent a violent incident.
  • Keep a record of friends’, relatives’, neighbors’, police, and hotline phone numbers that you would call if a violent incident occurs.
  • Change or add locks on your doors and windows as soon as possible.
  • Check your lighting in your apartment hallways or outside your home. Make sure all areas are well-lit at night.
  • Practice how to get out of your home safely. Identify which doors, windows, elevator or stairs would be best.
  • Decide and plan where you will go if you leave home in an emergency situation.
  • Have a packed bag ready and keep it in a secret but accessible place so you can leave quickly.
  • Identify a neighbor, family member or friend you can tell about the violence and ask them to call the police if they hear a disturbance coming from your home. Create signal for them to call the police, like if a certain light is on, shade is pulled down, or a code word so that the perpetrator will not know help is on the way.



Safety After an Explosive Incident

  • Get medical attention if you are hurt in any way.
  • Call the police, if you haven’t done so already even if you are already in a safe place.
  • Have the police or a friend or relative take pictures of your injuries.
  • Speak with an advocate from the local domestic violence program who can inform you of your rights and options.

*Remember creating a paper-trail of abuse is important to your safety and you your children long term health, begin this with a documented police report.



Safety When Preparing to Leave


  • If you choose to leave your partner it is best to do so with a careful plan in place. Batterers often strike back when they believe that you are leaving a relationship.
  • Determine where you will go. Options include: friends, relatives, shelters, safe homes or motels.
  • Leave money, extra keys, copies of important documents, and clothes with someone you trust.
  • Purchase a calling card to use.
  • Assess the seriousness of your situation. If the batterer has access to weapons, has threatened homicide or suicide, has stalked you, or abuses drugs or alcohol you may be in severe danger. If this is the case consider relocating and/or changing your identity.
  • Call the Domestic Violence Advocate for assistance with preparation for this leave.

*Keep in mind the most dangerous time in a domestic violence relationship is when you are attempting to leave the relationship.




Safety with a Protective Order


  • Protective orders do not work in all situations, but it is a good idea to have one if you fear retaliation from the batterer for leaving the relationship.
  • Make extra copies of the protective order and keep them with you at all times. Also keep copies in: your glovebox, at friends’ or relatives’ homes, at work and at your children’s daycare or school
  • Call the police if the batterer violates the order.
  • If you move to another town or state remember that the protective order is still valid. It is a good idea to register the protective order in your new town.
  • Call the Domestic Violence Advocate for assistance with preparation for this leave.


*While restraining orders are made of paper, keep in mind these orders give your local police department the legal power to protect you from your batterer.



Safety with Children


  • Teach children not to get in the middle of a fight, even if they think they are helping.
  • Practice calling 911 with them.
  • If they are old enough, teach them a safe place to go during a violent incident.
  • Inform the children’s daycare or school of the possibility of violence and/or any orders of protection/custody issued by the courts.
  • Discuss healthy relationship behavior with your children, if they have witnessed violence, counseling is a good idea.
  • Provide the children’s school, daycare and/or babysitters with a copy of the order of protection and a current photo of the batterer if available.
  • Make daily notations of the clothing your children are wearing when they leave the home.
  • Discuss curfews and safety planning tips/strategies with children (i.e.; if a certain light is on go to neighbors and dial 9-1-1 do not enter home.)

*The Malden Police Department is able to photograph and fingerprint your children for safety purposes, please call for more information.




What you need to take when you leave

These items might best be placed in one location, so that if you have to leave in a hurry, you can grab them quickly. It also may be a good idea to store the originals or copies outside the home, with a person you can trust or in a safety deposit box.

__Driver’s license, car title & registration
__Children’s birth certificates
__Your birth and marriage certificates
__Money, credit cards, ATM card, telephone card
__Protective order
__Lease, rental agreement, house deed
__Checkbooks, bank books & withdrawal slips
__Health insurance or medical card
__Insurance papers
__House & car keys
__Medications or prescriptions
__Small objects you can sell
__Address book
__Medical records for all family members
__Social security card, for self & children
__Welfare identification
__School records
__Work permits
__Green card/immigration papers
__Passport for self & children
__Divorce papers, including custody order
__Pets (if you can)
__Children’s small toys


*It is always a good idea to store copies of important personal documents outside the home in case of a fire, theft or damage.


Stalking Information


Stalking can be defined as a pattern of repeated and unwanted attention, harassment, contact, or any other course of conduct directed at a specific person that would cause a reasonable person to feel fear.

It is a course of conduct that can include:

  • Repeated, unwanted, intrusive, and frightening communications from the perpetrator by phone, mail, and/or email
  • Repeatedly leaving or sending victim unwanted items, presents, or flowers
  • Following or laying in wait for the victim at places such as home, school, work, or recreation place
  • Making direct or indirect threats to harm the victim, the victim’s children, relatives, friends, or pets.
  • Damaging or threatening to damage the victim’s property
  • Harassing victim through the internet
  • Posting information or spreading rumors about the victim on the internet, in a public place, or by word of mouth
  • Obtaining personal information about the victim by accessing public records, using internet search services, hiring private investigators, going through the victim’s garbage, following the victim, contacting victim’s friends, family work, or neighbors, etc.

Source: Stalking Resource Center, National Center for Victims of Crime



Malden Police Department:  
Emergency 9-1-1 (Always dial in cases of emergency)
Non-Emergency Dispatch:   (781) 322-1212  (For police response in non-emergency/critical situations)

Domestic Violence Advocate: (781) 397-7171  (For any assistance other than emergency)

Detectives Division: (781) 397-7181  (For follow-up on criminal applications)

Middlesex District Attorney’s Office:

Malden Area Office: (781) 322-2020

Main Office:

Middlesex Superior Courthouse          

40 Thorndike Street, Floor 2

Cambridge, MA 02141

Tel: (617) 679-6500


Middlesex Sheriff’s Department

Victim Services Unit

269 Treble Cove Road

Billerica, MA 01862

(978) 667-1711 X3145


Massachusetts Office for Victim Assistance (MOVA/VWAB)
One Ashburton Place, Suite 1101
Boston, MA 02108
Phone: (617) 727-5200
Fax: (617) 727-6552


Massachusetts Department of Corrections

Victim Services Unit

999 Barretts Mill Road

West Concord, MA 01742

(978) 369-3618

Toll-Free: 866-684-2846


Massachusetts Parole Board

Victim Services Unit


Central Office
12 Mercer Road
Natick, MA. 01760
Phone: 508-650-4500
Fax: 508-650-4599


Massachusetts Criminal History Systems Board

Victim Services Unit

200 Arlington Street, Suite 2200
Chelsea, MA 02150

(617) 660-4690


Massachusetts Office of the Attorney General

Office for Victim Compensation and Assistance

(617) 727-2200

Follow this link for information and the necessary forms for victim compensation and assistance:



Massachusetts Department of Children and Families (DCF)

*Malden Area Office/Metro Area Office:

22 Pleasant Street

Malden, MA 02148

(781) 388-7100


*Office of the Commissioner, Harry Spence/Central Office

24 Farnsworth Street

Boston, MA 02210

(617) 748-2000


*Anonymous CHILD AT RISK HOTLINE# 1-800-792-5200




Massachusetts Disabled Persons Protection Commission (DPPC)

50 Ross Way

Quincy, MA 02169

Massachusetts Department of Transitional Assistance (DTA)

Domestic Violence Unit

Malden Area Office

200 Pleasant Street

Malden, MA 02148

(781) 388-7300



Local Area Resources and Referral Information:


Respond, Inc.

24-Hour Confidential hotline: (617) 623-5900

*Services available in English, Espanol, Haitian-Creole & French


Boston Area Rape Crisis Center

(617) 492-7273









Jane Doe, Inc.

14 Beacon Street
Suite 507
Boston, MA 02108

1-877-785-2020 (Safelink Services, Inc.)

*Linea directa para sobrevivientes de abuso sexual Llamanos 1-800-223-5001
TTY 1-800-688-4889 (Pida por una conexion directa)


Greater Boston Legal Services

GBLS Main Office: 197 Friend St., Boston, MA 02114
Voice: 617-371-1234 | TDD: 617-371-1228 | Fax: 617-371-1222 | Toll-Free: 800-323-3205


Language & Cultural Based Resources and Referral Information:

Casa Myrna Vasquez, Inc.

*24-Hour Confidential Hotline# 1-877-785-2020   TTY: 1-877-521-2601


Massachusetts Alliance of Portuguese Speakers (MAPS)

Crisis intervention, safety planning, information, guided referrals, medical and legal advocacy, supportive listening and related services around domestic violence and sexual assault.  MAPS also conducts outreach and education to the community.


Office Locations: Cambridge, Dorchester, Lowell  

Hours: Monday through Friday, 9 am-5 pm.  24-hour hotline: Please call SafeLink, 1 (877) 785-2020. 

Cost: Free

Referrals: Not required

Program Contacts: DV/Sexual Assault Services Advocate, Lowell area (978) 970-1250; DV Sexual Assault Services Advocate, Dorchester (617) 825-5897; DV/Sexual Assault Services Advocate, Cambridge area (617) 864-7600; Program Director,  (978) 970-1250  

Portuguese Version:

Serviços de Combate à Violência Doméstica e Sexual

Abordagem, educação preventiva, defesa, assistência individual, tradução/interpretação, encaminhamentos guiados e serviços afins para sobreviventes de violência doméstica e agressão sexual.

Dia do Laço Branco 2012 em Massachusetts

Localização: Cambridge, Allston, Dorchester, Lowell

Horários: flexíveis, inicialmente durante a semana.

Valor: gratuito.

Encaminhamento: não é necessário.

Contato: Defensora, Programa de Violência Doméstica, região de Boston (617) 825-5897

Defensora de Violência Doméstica, região de Lowell (978) 970-1250

Defensora, Programa de Violência Doméstica, região de Cambridge (617) 864-7600

Diretora do Programa, (978) 970-1250

Prevenção de Violência Doméstica
Providencia defesa, informação, referC*ncias, administração de casos e aconselhamento para mulheres das comunidades de língua portuguesa


Asian Task Force Against Domestic Violence

24-Hour confidential Hotline: 617-338-2355


Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, & Transgendered Based Resources and Referral Information:


Fenway Community Health Violence Recovery Project

Violence Recovery Project



The Network La Red

P.O. Box 6011

Boston, MA 02114

Office# (617) 695-0877


*Confidential Hotline/Linea De Crisis#: (617) 742-4911  TTY: (617) 227-4911

(M-F 9:00am-Midnight; Sat. 1:00pm-6:00pm & Sun. 1:00pm-Midnight)



Gay Men’s Domestic Violence Project

PMB 131

955 Mass Ave.

Cambridge, MA 02139
Fax: 617 354 6072
Bus: 617 354 6056


*Confidential Hotline# 1-800-832-1901

Immigration Information and Resources:


Massachusetts Immigrant and Refugee Coalition



National Immigration Project

14 Beacon Street, Suite 602

Boston, MA 02108

(617) 227-9727



International Institute of Boston

One Milk Street
Boston, MA 02109
Tel: (617)695-9990
Fax: (617)695-9191



The Irish Immigration Center

*Assists people of all cultures with immigration matters

(617) 542-7654

National Resources and Referral Information


National Coalition Against Domestic Violence

The National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233). Operated by the Texas Council on Family Violence.



Department of Justice Office of Violence Against Women

800 K Street, N.W., Suite 920
Washington, D.C. 20530

Phone: 202-307-6026
Fax: 202-307-3911
TTY: 202-307-2277



National Domestic Violence Hotline

1-800-799-SAFE (7233)
1-800-787-3224 (TTY)



Rape, Abuse and Incest Network (RAINN)

*Free, confidential 24-7 HOTLINE:  1-800-656-HOPE (4673)



The Malden Police Department disclaims all responsibility for accuracy and completeness, or errors and omissions of the information contained herein. Although the Department tries to assure the accuracy of all information presented, you should confirm all information before making any decisions based on it.

Copyright © 2007 "Malden Police Department". All rights reserved.
Thursday, 11 April 2013 11:06 AM